Promark Japanese Shira Kashi White Oak 2B Nylon Single pair
- Shira Kashi Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel, excellent articulation, and exceptional durability.
- Diameter: .630″ Length: 16″
- Oval nylon tip provides a brighter more articulate tone suited for multiple applications
- Short, quick taper for a more forward balance with less rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA
The 2B is a standard diameter drumstick for the heavy hitter. Excellent larger general purpose stick for rock, heavy pop and country or just practicing on your pad. The nylon tip provides a brighter, more articulate sound.